Our Lodges - Newly refurbished for 2016
Our accommodation consists of eleven cosy and comfortable timber lodges, all with private en-suite facilities. Eight of these are arranged as double rooms with occasional side bed, we have one twin room, with the remaining two set up as family lodges with bunk beds in a separate bunkroom.
The accommodation includes a pine-lined double bedroom fitted with wardrobe and dressing table, along with:
- Private en-suite facilities with shower
- Colour Satellite television
- Outside seating area
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- All lodges have an additional single bunk/settee or a twin bunkroom, which makes them ideal for families.
A fully-inclusive Scottish breakfast is served in our restaurant between 8.00am and 9.00am.
In addition to our lodges and Restaurant where we serve breakfast, lunch and dinner, Ben More lodge offers the following facilities:
- Ample off-street parking for your vehicles
- A 50 x 36 ft decking area
- Open log fire
- Salmon/Trout fishing only 50 yards way
- large selection of Malt Whiskies
- Pets Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Games Room